Motor Vehicle Accidents
A detailed investigation by a lawyer is essential to a successful outcome in a motor vehicle accident case and it will also help you identify sources of compensation, such as the insurance policy of an at-fault driver.
The sooner your personal injury attorney is on board after a motor vehicle accident, the more complete the investigation can be. Examination of the vehicles involved in the crash, investigation of the scene of the collision and interviews with eyewitnesses are all best accomplished immediately following the accident.
Why contact Clarissa Lee Law Group, LLC after a serious motor vehicle accident? At our firm every case is important! We work hard for every client, paying close attention to detail, regardless of the degree of harm or the amount of compensation involved.
If Clarissa Lee Law Group, LLC handles your case, our law firm will go to work immediately:
- Obtaining and scrutinizing the police report
- Getting fresh witness statements
- Obtaining surveillance tapes of the accident area
- Examining ambulance and emergency room records regarding the injured person's immediate condition and treatment
- Obtaining records from the hospital, treating physician, any rehabilitation experts and MRI and X-ray facilities
- Obtaining a surgeon's report after a knee, shoulder, or other related surgery or operation
A determined and thorough attorney will dig in and not accept assumptions at face value, but rather, examine all evidence thoroughly. This approach often leads to successful outcomes at the settlement table or at trial.
Clarissa Lee Law Group, LLC will handle your case personally and work hard on your behalf after an automobile accident.
If you, a friend, or a family member are in need of an attorney, we invite you to contact us immediately at 1-860-468-5529 to schedule a free consultation with Clarissa Lee Law Group, LLC.
Accidents Can Include:
- Car Accidents
- Drunk & Distracted Driving
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bus Accidents